Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Puzzles

YEAHHH!!! We finished our puzzle that we started over the Thanksgiving break. It is such a fun puzzle because of all the colors. We enjoy going to the balloon festival here in the Springs each year and this puzzle reminds us of the balloon launch. It's also a challenge with the 1000 pieces. I love doing puzzles. Nathan and Kaylee love working on them as well. My grandma Jackie would ALWAYS have a puzzle up to work on. She had hundreds of puzzles. I look back now and see how wise she was to always have a puzzle going. People would sit down to visit and would get hooked on the puzzle. I know everyone stayed a little longer than they would have to find and put in a piece. I've already decided that I'm going to have a puzzle going when I'm older so that friends and family will stay longer to visit. Even doing this balloon puzzle, it was fun to visit with each of the kids as we worked on it.

1 comment:

Becki Madsen said...

I am impressed you had all of the pieces still! We tried that once and got almost to the end and noticed we were missing 3 pieces, needless to say, we haven't finished another one since!