Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crafty Cari

Tonight Cari Burgess came to drop off Christmas presents. The girls and I were thrilled. She had made me a scarf that perfectly matches my coat. I LOVE the scarf. It is so soft. She also made a ton of hair bobbers for the girls. The were so excited and immediately had to have them in their hair. She had made Christmas ones at the first of the month that the girls HAD to wear to school. Cari is always so good to make these bobbers for the young women to wear at girls camp. Thank You Cari!!! You're awesome!!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

I need a coat like that!!! It looks so warm.

Sarah said...

Shauna it is so great you have blog! Now I can see the super mom at work...... how do you do it?! Hey- do you guys get together for basketball anymore? Let me know, I may try to come one of these days...