Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Technology

Just a quick review of the week. Stephen and I went to the musical, "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels". It was quite humorous. Thanks Angie for the tickets!!!


Then Wednesday we did a PJ'S night with the YW. PJ'S stands for Prayer, Journal, and Scriptures. They came in their PJ's and had a breakfast as the speakers spoke about each area. It was a nice evening. I was excited today as different girls told me that they had started writing in their journals again and reading their scriptures.


Now for the fun technology. Stephen had gotten me a new camera for Christmas and I FINALLY got it this week. I was so excited. Of course Stephen had it shipped by row boat all around the world twice since it was WAYY cheaper that way. But hey I'm not going to complain since I have it in my hands now. I loved my old camera, but had a hard time with sports pictures. Now to learn about the camera. Help me Becki!!!

My last fun technology find was the "torpedo". Target had all their toys on clearance last week. So I stocked up for birthday parties. Well, this torpedo was sitting on the bottom shelf for $22. Yes I did say$22. I couldn't believe it. It is usually around $150. I've always thought that one of these would be fun to watch movies outside during the summer. I remember showing movies using a film projector on the outside of people's houses on my mission. Anyway, I was way excited at the price.

1 comment:

Becki Madsen said...

I finally looked at Pioneer woman's picture info...SOOO informative-thanks! We'll learn together! Also, I am so jealous of your movie find, I have been wanting one of those FOREVER! You are so lucky-anyhow, let's start our own photography buisness, the name should be Shanecki Photos, what do you think?