Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Play Eat Play Eat Play Eat

Stephen had to work and Nathan was busy, SO the girls and I decided to have a day to ourselves. My first instinct was let’s get some spring cleaning done. However, the more I thought about that the more I didn’t want to do that. PLUS, the weather was going to be in the low 70’s. We had to get out and enjoy it! Plans were made and off we went.

We started at the movie theater for the first showing of “Lion”. I bawled like a baby at the end of the movie and was embarrassed to look at people as we left the theater. The movie is about a young boy in India that gets lost from his brother. He ends up in Australia and the story is about trying to find his way home. I couldn’t help but be overwhelmed by the mother bond that he had with both mothers. Anyway, it was a really good movie!

lion_ver5

We then headed over to a fun pizza place to grab some lunch. We needed a little energy to hike.

GG3

My kids know how much I enjoy hiking and are sure good sports to put up with me. Kaylee practiced with her camera for her photography class. Rebecca told us all of her drama at school and the little girls rolled their eyes at all of it.

We hiked a little trail near Garden of the Gods. Such an absolutely gorgeous day!

GGGG2

Oh how I love these sweet girls and their different personalities! Oh how grateful I am that one of them didn’t end up in Australia like in the movie!

GG4

Selfies always make me smile!

GG5

GG8

We hike Pancake Rocks a lot. The girls thought the different layers in the rock looked like bacon and deemed this the Bacon Rock Hike.

GG10GG12GG14GG17GG19

As soon as we were good and tired, we headed back to the van. I knew that we had burned quite a few calories so we needed something else to eat….

Image result for nothing bundt cakes

Mixed with Costco’s smoothie we were able to replenish our sugar levels. I have decided that days like this are what I enjoy most. They always involve, play, eat, play, eat, play, eat….

We ended the day going over to a friend’s house for dinner and then a really fun Family Home Evening that I will have to post. It was a beautiful day with my four beautiful daughters! SO grateful for the time that I have with them.

2 comments:

ubaldomacbride said...

Tits Titanium Tits - Tits of Tits - Titanium Art
Tits Tits, the Tits titanium iphone case of Tits. Tits of Tits is ford fusion titanium 2019 an innovative concept design tittanium for urban titanium metallic Tits. titanium engagement rings The Tits of Tits are both mechanical, acoustic, mechanical and non-

sayshuth said...

ho461 stadiumgoodsschweiz,stadiumgoodsuae,timberland quebec,lowa zephyr,columbia abbigliamento,vansbruxelles,riekerschuhe,stadiumgoodssverige,kickscrewnz nt414