Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Nativity Painting

A few days ago for a family activity I got out paint and paper.  I told the kids that EVERYONE was participating and then they could have a special treat.  Here is the LINK to what we were trying to create.

Nativity Painting

Each of the kids’ paintings were so different even though we were using the same colors and instructions.  I absolutely loved hearing their conversations as they painted away.  I’m grateful the older ones humored me with the project.  I’m grateful that they were there so the younger ones could learn from them.  These projects are fun for younger ones, but can be somewhat of an inconvenience for the older ones.  However, when they are all together it is a time of learning and loving.

Anyway, just had to share.  SO thrilled to add these to our Christmas decorations to pull out each year.  Someday Kaylee’s kids will come to our house and see this special painting hanging up.

No comments: