Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Ashley’s 10th Birthday

Ash had another birthday.  This year was a family year.  This also was the year she could get her ears pierced.  She had it done a couple of months before her birthday, which we were informed was not fair because the older girls had to wait until their birthday.

The big girls soon lost their resentment and were quick to help me make a fun cake for her birthday.  I started to worry as they were downing the vanilla wafers that we wouldn’t have any left for the table on the cake.

Happy

Ashley has always loved fashion.  She has notebook after notebook filled with pictures.  If we ever see anyone that is stylish, Ashley is quick to go up and let them know with a sweet compliment.

A few weeks ago Ash had a mall party.  I told her at breakfast about a dress that I thought would be cute to wear.  She informed me that she already had an outfit picked out for the occasion.  I smiled as I saw what she had put together.  We of course had to take a couple of pictures since her birthday was just around the corner.

AshAsh2

Besides being a fashionista, she also enjoys dance, acting, violin, and piano.  Ashley has always loved reading and can usually be found with a book in her hand.  Harry Potter has been a favorite.  I wish that I had the money.  I would fly her and I down to Florida for a Harry Potter trip together!

Ash is also an American Girl doll crafter and Lego lover.

Legos

I am always surprised at how mature she is socially.  She can read people and understand them.  Her comments are spot on with others.  My favorite is how she is so genuine with her compliments.

Happy2

We are so lucky to have Ashley in our family!  Love you to the moon!

No comments: