Thursday, July 23, 2015

Our Trip

So all summer are family has been here and there.  We are never all home at the same time.  In fact since our trip we haven’t been all together.  I hate it!  I was SO excited to all be together without any distractions whatsoever.  I spent weeks studying and planning our trip to see and do all that I wanted.  Booked the hotels, planned our food, figured out places for pets to stay, packed us up, and we were off.

Our first night was Rock Springs, WY.  After driving I wanted a park for us to get energy out that evening.  We picked up crazy bread and headed over to a fun park, however, our spike ball that we brought is what kept all of the attention.

Crazy BreadCrazy Bread3SkyBallSkyBall1SkyBall2SkyBall3SkyBall4

It’s like four square and volleyball combined.  Our teams were little girls, big girls, boys and then Stephen and I.  Winner would always stay.  Stephen and I never stayed on. 

We headed to the hotel to rest up.  I wanted to eat at Cowboy Doughnuts the next day but they were closed for the Fourth of July.  We were sad because we heard they were amazing.  When we pulled up and saw the closed sign, we also say a sign that said they were featured on the Food Network.

No comments: