Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine’s Ideas

I LOVE my husband and especially LOVE this time of year to shower him with appreciation.

I grabbed these cute cards in the dollar section at Target.  I thought that they would be perfect to put notes on for a scavenger hunt date night around town OR I could write about eight different characteristics that I like about Stephen in eight heartfelt notes OR I could write eight different activities on each card.  The possibilities are endless for only a dollar!

Vday2Stephen is a foodie and loves his snacks.  I couldn’t resist printing up this cute list from The Dating Divas.  Then one afternoon Jerrica and I picked up the list of snacks and  got them all ready for February.  I think daily gift giving is so much easier when you have everything ready to go on day one, and all you need to do is set it out each day.  Life is busy!

Vday 

I do need to pick up a Village Inn banana pie for the first day.  I’m excited to have a little treat to set out each day for him.  Holidays are AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

NSylvester said...

You're such a good wife. I think of ideas, usually too late to do anything about them, so I'm glad to have this little kick in the rear from you! :)

JACK said...

This process might be creatively in fact perfect. Every single one from any decorations are actually desired in plenty of legacy of music talents. You ought to application a lot. https://reeljackpot.com/

JACK said...

This is exactly evenly a good material that i extremely extremely enjoyed reading viewing. It's not regularly which i maintain opportunity to run a difficulty. https://reelpolice.com/