Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Basketball

It’s no secret that when the kids start switching from soccer to basketball, I’m all smiles!

The girls have been doing their basketball practice routines with our neighbor Hannah.  One day as I was off to drive someone, somewhere I saw my girls out in that beautiful sunlight.  I HAD to stop and take a couple of pictures of them.  I thought that I was capturing that beautiful light, but I like the sweet capture of those two sisters practicing together before the sun goes down.  It reminded me of numerous times out in the backyard with my sister Alesha.

Bball Bball2 Bball3

There is just something about bouncing that ball over and over as you are chatting with a friend.  LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We spent hours playing bball on our little court out back. Best thing ever built for us kiddos. Ah the memories.

Love ya,
Alesha