Friday, January 10, 2014

Flea Bug

Jerrica has been sick most of the week.  She has missed quite a few days of school, and spent most of her time snuggling me.

She looked up at me one afternoon and said, “I hate that I have the flea bug”.  I corrected her that it was called the FLU bug.  She then got distressed and started freaking out with her big, sick eyes, “Mom there is no such thing as a flu bug, there are only flea bugs”.  I couldn’t fight with her.  She was too pitiful looking. 

Fat2

Jerrica is very close to Stephen.  All she wanted was him and her cat, Fat.  Our pets are outdoor pets, so it was a treat to have Fat come inside and nap with her.  He adores Jerrica, probably because she gives him so much attention.

I’m so glad that she feels better and that no one else has gotten sick!  (Knock on Wood)

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Ha, ha! That's adorable. What a sweet picture! I hope the rest of you have continued to avoid the "flea bug"!