Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Week of Friend Fun

This week was neighborhood BUNCO. You basically roll dice and visit all night. One of my favorite friends from the neighborhood hosted and did a Mexican theme. I got a delicious Mexican casserole recipe, which is another advantage of BUNCO - the recipes!!!

The next friend time actually happens every week on Monday and Friday mornings. I LOVE to play basketball and have enjoyed playing with a group of women at the YMCA for the past several years. I think I started playing with them after I had Rebecca so it has probably been five years now. Each of the ladies that play have such unique personalities. Some are hilarious and I laugh at their jokes all day long. Others are so very sweet and caring. Some are just fun to compete against. My sister, Kristy has started playing with us which I have really enjoyed. Anyway, I always look forward to every Monday and Friday morning!!!


Yes I went to "Twilight" the opening weekend. Why? Well to be with friends of course!!! I read the first book about a year ago and when I got to the vampire part I couldn't believe I was reading about vampires. Anyway, I didn't devour the rest of her series. I actually didn't really care for her style of writing. However, I wouldn't ever pass up a chance to go with a bunch of friends to a movie. Thanks for aranging it Angie!!! The movie was actually better than I thought it would be. It was fun to hear all of the teenagers screaming in the background.


Stephen and I also took our four oldest to BYU's fairy tales and fantasy ballet. I really enjoyed Swan Lake with Odette and Prince Siegfried. Gieselle was cute as well. Rebecca kept me grinning the entire night with her comments. "Oh mom they are soo in love" "Her dress is sooo pretty with the flowers" "They are the best dancers in the world" "Oh mom someday I want to dance with my prince and have everyone watching us" Rebecca is our romantic!!!

We also did a friend craft project for Christmas. I should have taken a picture but didn't. It's always more fun to do a project with friends than by yourself.

I LOVE friends!!! I love how they lift and help me in so many ways. I love every friend for a different reason, and am so glad that I have each and every friend that I do!!!!



1 comment:

tren said...

I love being your friend. I just wish I saw more of you!