Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween
























What a perfect Halloween!!! I think this is the first year that the weather cooperated and we didn't have to bundle up. The boys were vampires, Jerrica a pea, Ashley was Cinderella, Rebecca was Snow White and Kaylee a wicked witch. I think we have a 5 year supply of candy after the Trick or Treating. On Halloween we went over to the Mumma's house for a pizza party and then the dad's set out on the Trick or Treating as the mom's handed out candy and visited.

Pumpkin carving was a little out of control. We did it for Family Home Evening with Kristy's family. SOOO it was 10 kids and 10 pumpkins to carve. Jacob was so sweet helping Ashley. She was THRILLED to have her older brother helping her so much.

Halloween is always so fun to decorate and celebrate. I added a couple of decoration pictures just to remember years from now how I would decorate. We love our huge web and spiders outside. I loved my new metal witch's hat with a cute picture of MY little witch by it. Then I cut out a fun witch sillohuette. I remember my dad cutting out decorations when I was little. He was always so artistic. Anyway, decorating gets the fam into the holiday mood. I love when people get into holidays. The ultimate conditioning teacher even played Halloween, spooky music for the ENTIRE class this week. It's fun that holidays mix up the mundane schedules a little.

3 comments:

tren said...

What fun pictures! I loved the Halloween weather this year, too.

Angie said...

Lots of Halloween fun! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? :)

I'm so bummed about sports night. When am I going to see you now?

Jamin said...

pretty neat. I need to get on the ball and put some of my pics on.