Thursday, March 16, 2017

Dad thinks of you like I think of the TOILET

We have this giant chalkboard in our master bathroom. I’m talking like two feet by three feet. It has been fun leaving notes to each other. Stephen’s notes usually always bring a smile to me face.

One day he left the following note…

20170130_105054

As I was doing Jerrica’s hair in my bathroom she looked up and read the note. Then without hesitation she told me “Dad thinks about you, like I think about the toilet”. I couldn’t help but burst out in laughter. That girl kills me with her funny comments!

6 comments:

T.Irwin said...

first off: the chalk board is AWESOME!
2nd: the toilet comment is also awesome!

Inez Dwijayanti said...

Hai, Kami dari team Perencanaan Keuangan, ingin share artikel terbaru dari Perencanaan Keuangan
8 Kesalahan perencanaan keuangan yang paling sering dilakukan oleh generasi milenial
Salam hebat luar biasa, Perencanaan Keuangan

concrete-info said...

Thanks for amazing article

This is really appriciative

Keep Sharing more and more

really nice blog

Proper professional blog keep it up

Amelia said...

Ufabet offers bonuses for every 100 dollars you bet. For instance, if place a bet of twenty dollars, you'll get fifty dollars in bonus cash. ufabet

Kit Charles said...

"I applaud the author of this blog for shedding light on the significance of research in psychology. The explanation of research methods and terms is exceptionally well-done, making it a valuable resource for anyone interested in the field."
https://www.discountdrift.com/promotions

Edvin Berg said...

"Kudos to the author for this well-crafted blog on cognitive models in health psychology. The discussion on schemas, scripts, and cognitive restructuring provides valuable insights into how thoughts influence behavior and health."
https://www.couponsstudio.com/all-stores