Friday, March 10, 2017

Afterschool Snacks

I love when I’m able to have a treat when the kids get home from school. There is just something about those sweet faces that light up when they see a goodie I made that TOTALLY lights up my heart. I bake cookies and bars, but have been trying a few other treats lately and thought that I would share.

ChexMix

This was a churro Chex mix from the other day. A friend of mine makes goodies for the girls when they have away games. She gave me some and I was sold on the texture and taste. Here is that recipe…

Recipe

This next one is one that I haven’t personally tried because I really don’t care for peanut butter. However, I have tried finding recipes with peanut butter to help give my kids a little more protein. Kaylee LOVES this treat!

Recipe2

No comments: