Friday, August 29, 2014

Random Pictures

I’m determined to get all caught up now that the kids are in school.  If I don’t my blog book for this year will look like a pamphlet.  :/

I am glad that there is a post date option to help keep everything archived chronologically.  It was just such a busy summer with Kristy’s family here and then all the photo shoots for others that I have been editing.  Weddings entail A LOT of pictures!

Anyway, a few random ones so that I can close out their folders.

Someone got a library card this summer and acts like it’s getting a drivers license!

Library 

Spinning at the park

Shutter Speed Rebecca got a cute “Orange you glad you are 12” basket from church.  She is now in YW’s!

YW's

My tomatoes are ROCKING this year!  I canned 12 pints of stewed tomatoes.

Tomato

  Constant watching of Studio C on her tablet.

Tablet2

Ashley planted a few big sunflower seeds amongst our wild sunflower patch this year.  She was thrilled to grow one taller than her!

Sunflower7

Many dares were dared by cousins over the summer, so when we saw this salsa packet we HAD to take a picture!

dares

Sunday Selfies

Sunday Selfie  Sunday Selfie5

I didn’t realize the cloud reflection in her glasses until I downloaded the pictures.  So cool!

Ash

Kaylee has been playing night games under the lights at this field with a beautiful view.  Her team’s uniforms look WAY bright under the lights. 

Anglers Anglers2

Jerrica learned to jump rope this summer.  She thinks she is all that and a bag of chips!

Silo3

And that is a bunch of random pictures that frees up my desktop and makes it into the blog book! :)

No comments: