Friday, August 29, 2014

Girls in Denver

Rebecca had a tournament in Denver.  SO Stephen and I took the four girls and made a day of it!

Of all the toys my girls have, hands down their American Girl dolls are the favorite.  They spend hours making little crafts for them from Youtube.  They spend more hours dressing and doing their hair.  They LOVE them!  Jerrica saved up money to get Emily’s ears pierced.

American Girl  American Girl3 American Girl4   We watched Rebecca’s team lose terribly.

Bec Soccer

We consoled ourselves with Krispy Kremes afterwards.

   Krispy Kreme3   Krispy Kreme6

We stopped over at the temple to walk around.

  Temple  Temple3

Rebecca tried to make me jealous kissing Stephen on the bride’s bench.

  Temple5 Temple6  

It really was a fun day.  I smiled as each of the girls kept expressing gratitude for whatever we were doing or buying them.  I AM thankful that they don’t take things for granted.

No comments: