Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sundays

Oh how I enjoy my Sundays!  It’s a break from running around.  It’s a rejuvenation to my spirit.  It’s the day of rest that my body needs.

We go to church.  There is always something there for me, that lifts and inspires me.  Sometimes it’s help to an answer or problem that I have been having.  The spiritual uplift I get is energy to my soul.  I don’t know how many times we have been driving home as I’m thinking to myself how much I needed those meetings. 

Treats are always made Sunday afternoons.  Sometimes Stephen bakes cookies and other times the big girls make a treat for us.  Sometimes we take them over to others.  Sometimes we eat every last crumb!

Sunday Cookies We usually go for a walk in the afternoon or play a game as a family.  The games usually bring laughter.  You would think that Chronology wouldn’t even bring a smile, but when you play with these guys, you can’t help but laugh at their view of history.

Games

Games2

The girls write letters and write in their journals.  I love when they share their entries with me and hear what their versions of various events are.

Letters

Rebecca’s above letter is SO girl, with each paragraph being a different color with her gel pens. :)

At any rate, we are so thankful to have Sundays mixed into our week!

No comments: