Monday, March 24, 2014

Let the BLOGGING Begin

I told Stephen that there is no way he could kill me without anyone noticing.  I have had SO many sweet emails, phone calls and messages wondering if I was OK.  Each and every one of them made me feel loved and missed.  I guess I haven’t really realized how much time has gone by since I last blogged.

I’m missing all of these memories flying by, AND SO I must get back into my nightly blogging routine before it is all forgotten.

I need to go back to where I left off in my picture folders, and that is our trip to Arizona.  We went last month on a little family getaway filled to the brim with extended family.  There is just something about cousins, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandmas, sister-in-laws …  People that you adore and people that adore YOU!

We had both sides of our families there.  We also had two of our grandmothers, which are greatgrandmas to our kids.

Part of the vacation included a soccer tournament down there.  This is what Kaylee’s morning game looked like …

Family

ALL of these people taking time out of their day to cheer for a little twelve year old. Can you even imagine how much that meant to Kaylee?!?  Who doesn’t want a group of cheerleaders to cheer them on!  Especially a group like this that knows and loves her!

Grandpa Thompson, Lindsey, and her new month old baby were here too.  They are just sitting behind this big group.  SO grateful for each of these special people making my Kaylee feel special.  It only took an hour out of their day but will be remembered forever! 

This reminds me of the quote from Michael J Fox, “Family isn’t just an important thing, it’s Everything!”

No comments: