Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend Trip

We just got back from a weekend trip to Arizona.  The trip was filled with family on both sides.  One highlight was being able to take the kids to the Gilbert Temple open house TWICE.  We went with Stephen’s side and then my side that evening.  It is gorgeous!  I took this picture as we were driving up to it Friday evening.

Temple00

The Gilbert temple is HUGE and such a beautiful temple.  I told my sister Kristy that with all of the kids we have between the two of us, one of them I’m sure will be back to marry there someday.  All of the kids chimed in that they were going to be the “0ne”.

 Temple0

I will be back to posting here soon.  I have a couple of really big projects that I need to finish by the end of the month.  I am still here and all is well.  Thanks for all the sweet emails and messages!

No comments: