Saturday, February 2, 2008

Running


OK, this is what I looked like 4 months ago. Let's just say "rather BIG!!!". So it's time to Runnnnnnnnnnnnn. I figure if my sister, Alesha can run a 24 hour relay I can at least run for 5 minutes. Anyway, I've been working on it and will give you monthly photo updates. I've got my jams, and Shadow that keep me going. I have lost 30 pounds since Jerrica, just need to lose a little more. I will say little when I really mean a lot, but saying "little" doesn't make is sound so bad!!!!

6 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

So are you going to join me for a half marathon this year or are you going to go for the full marathon? You look great buy the way!

Becki

Unknown said...

Shauna you make me laugh, I can spend hours running on a road, but after six kids no way you have me beat.

Jon said...

Shauna, you and Stephen should consider going on the Biggest Loser. Just kidding. Janna and I are the ones that should consider it. I like your blog. I couldn't remember the site address, but I searched my old e-mails and found the blog address. Your also now on our favorite blog list. Don't you feel special. Talk to you later.

Unknown said...

Shauna,
I'm sad, you haven't updated your blog lately. How will I know your latest and greatest news? What does it feel like to be with the majority of your sistes?

Lonely

Heather said...

Hey, major kudos to you for being vertical during any given hour of the day. If I had six kids I'd just be a puddle of goo on the floor. You rock!

Chris and Missy Mcdonald said...

hey shauna, haven't heard from you in a while, guess six kids keeps you busy.