Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Thompson one second

I enjoyed all of last year looking at Susan’s videos every month of one second everyday in their lives.  I’m not a video person, but really wanted to try this.  It looked easy because it’s an app.  After emailing questions back and forth with Susan I started it in January. 

Here is my January -



I LOVE how Susan's videos haves music and know that mine needs just that.  I am just not techy enough to figure out how to put music with it.  I wish that the app had a way to add the music.

At any rate, it is fun to have some motion to our family memories.  Check out tips on the One Second Everyday app here - One Second Everyday

SO fun!

3 comments:

Skeller said...

soooooo wonderful!!! glad you're having a good time with the app!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! Off to check out the app.

Beth

tren said...

I LOVE this, Shauna! And, I really enjoyed hearing the natural sounds that went with each clip as opposed to setting it to music. I think it's better without the music.