Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Getting Ready

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching.  We have been busy making a box for Ashley, she is the only one that needs to bring one to school.  The other kids will decorate bags at school.  I tried talking Ashley into some of the old ones down in the basement that I have saved.  Why do they always want something new?!?!  I shouldn’t even save some of the stuff I save.  It never gets used.

Jerra2

Ashley finished her cards last night and informed me that she needed 12 more.  I informed HER that she only has 15 in her class and she had already finished 15 cards.  She then let me know that the crosswalk guard, librarian, gym teacher, Spanish teacher … principal needed cards.  I stopped her right there at the principal and said that “No one gives cards to the principal”, which she quickly replied, “That’s exactly why I should give him one because no one does!” 

The boys are getting ready too.

Weights2 

They are always together downstairs lifting weights or off with friends at Lifetime working out or in the kitchen making protein shakes.  The little girls keep saying that they are trying to get muscles for girlfriends for Valentines Day.  :)

Oh the preparations for holidays!

1 comment:

Juf said...

Good for her for wanting to give the left-out principal a card!!