Friday, July 15, 2011

Ice Blocking

One of my college roommates, Trenya lives near the Springs.  I will always remember the first day I moved into my apartment at college and Trenya had left a sweet note and goodie on my bed. Isn’t that funny how such a simple act of kindness is remembered for years!

We need to do more together with our families, but we manage to get together at least a couple times a year.  We went ice blocking at Cottonwood Park and then came back here for dinner and had a fun chat.

Ice BlockingIce Blocking5 Ice Blocking2 Ice Blocking3 Ice Blocking4

I’m always amazed at how fast the ice gets going AND  how one block of ice can entertain for such a long period of time.

3 comments:

Letti said...

I first learned about ice blocking in mutual. It is so fun and there is always a lot of laughter. It is also perfect for our family of 8. Thanks for reminding me.

Juf said...

Never heard of ice blocking before!
Jacqueline

tren said...

That was so much fun! Thanks again.