Thursday, July 14, 2011

Girls’ Date

One morning the boys went out shooting, and since the girls needed a fun time too we went on a little date in the afternoon.  We first went to this fun English tea restaurant.  They had fun hats to try on, and every tea and sandwich imaginable.  We had the peppermint tea, but I think the girls had more sugar than tea.

Tea Party4

Tea Party2

Tea Party

   We then went to the movie to see Monte Carlo.  It was a cute little girl movie that got the girls dreaming of love.

image Can I just say how much I love my mother-in-law!  She is such an incredible example to me and my girls.

3 comments:

tren said...

How fun that tea place looks! I love having little tea parties at home with my girls once in a while.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

so much fun

Km said...

What perfect girls day out!!! We all need more of those!!,