Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth Decor

Yes I keep changing out my holiday shelves each month. 

Fourth Decor

I also put up past pictures that the kids have made.  I just stick them in the holiday bucket and have them for the next year to decorate.  It is fun to hear the kids comment on their artwork.  In the above picture I have Kaylee’s little clay piece of a memorial building in Washington on the easel.

image

I have a picture wall that I put up pictures of the kids from past years but of the current holiday.  I like doing that because it brings back memories of the activities and gets the pictures out of the computer and out for us to enjoy.   I should have taken a pic of that wall.

I just like how the holiday decor mixes up the regular decor. 

2 comments:

Juf said...

I really like the idea of a picture wall of past artwork from the current holiday!

Teachinfourth said...

It's nice to change up each month. I'd do something like that except for the fact that I'm completely lazy...also, I'm not creative.