Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Questions

I just figure these posts are the easiest way to answer people's questions because a lot of them are the same.

FHE
Here are the 8 1/2 by 11 Sea pictures.  I chalked them, but can't remember where they came from.
Sea Sea2
Years ago I did a few FHE groups where one person makes 10 of the same lesson and then we meet and swap.  So that's why I don't know exactly where some of them have come from.  We love family home evening nights and do try and do them every week.  The kids don't let us forget and there is usually something that I'm wanting to teach or share with them.  I know that my time with them listening to me won't be around forever so I'm trying to take advantage of it now.

Also, those of you who have asked what FHE is, HERE is a great explanation.

Backdrop
So many have asked where I got the nice cream and wrinkle free backdrop for so many of my pictures.  It made me smile because it's actually just a wall in our house.  I have whomever I'm taking the picture of just take a step AWAY from the wall so that you don't see the texture (or dirty handprints) on the wall, just a nice distant bokeh. 
@
Also, my 50mm-1.4 lense is what I take the majority of my pictures with.  LOVE it!

Guilty
I always hear, "Shauna your blog makes me feel guilty"  OK seriously that's ridiculous!  If you would journal everything you did in a day you would find that you probably do a whole lot more than me.  I remember talking to my good friend Angie about this one night.  She had just finished talking about going to the park with her kids, doing all the freezer meals for our freezer group and then was knitting a gift, yet she still said that she hadn't done anything that day.  We do so many little things in a day that add up to A LOT if we could just step back and see that!

Hope that answers some questions!

No comments: