Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Article of Faith Cards

It is Spring Break and to start it off we went down to my parents.  I was very hesitant to leave over the weekend with March Madness on.  However, my ingenious husband hooked up his cell phone to a laptop to live stream the games on to the laptop.  I thought it was so cool to be driving in the mountains and be able to watch a LIVE basketball game.  Thank you Stephen!

Also, as we were driving I was able to cut and work on a quick project.  I had made these cards quite a few years ago to hook on my kids' scripture bags.  With time and wear and tear they had fallen off and the kids needed a new set.

Articles
I LOVE this set because each number has pictures and key words to help you remember the Article of Faith.  Plus the entire word version is on the back.  Go check the cards out HERE.   I did laminate them and punch a hole in the corner to ring them all together.  They have really helped my kids!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute! I am printing them out now. I want to give them to my nieces and nephews!

Ginny Clark said...

I do these for my entire CTR8 class each year, we then work on them each week in class. they love them

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I just printed mine and will make them this weekend!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

yeah! these are so great! i have a set but they're big and more like flash cards! these are so much better! maybe i can get them done in time for easter baskets :)

Heather said...

Wow! I love these cards. Thank you for the fantastic idea!

T.Irwin said...

thanks for the link! I will make some up for my neice and nephew, who are working on memorizing them all.

I might even have to make me a set :D

Anonymous said...

I would like to get a copy of your project and I can't find it when I go to sugardoodle.net

S.A.S. said...

Thanks for posting this! The link didn't work when it connected over to SugarDoodle. If you have time (ha:), would you mind sharing where you found this so I can research more? I'm a Primary President wanting to make these for our Primary. Thank you!! S

Unknown said...

I am trying to find them to down load but when I click on the here place it says there is an error